Scotland Place Civic Center is the home of Scotland County Senior Center and central offices for Scotland County Parks & Recreation. The senior center is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Scotland Place may be rented for events including birthday parties, family reunions, wedding receptions and etc. Scotland Place is $200 for the first 3 hours and each additional hour is $35. Additional fees may be required depending on the type event.
- The capacity for the facility is 149 per local fire code.
- Scotland Place does have a prep kitchen available during rentals but may not be used to cook food on site.
- You must be at least 21 to reserve Scotland Place.
- A $100 deposit is required to secure the date requested which is refundable upon satisfactory completion of your rental.
- Reservations can be made online or in person. Please call Parks and Recreation at 910-277-2585 if you have additional questions.