Thank you for your interest in joining the dynamic family of Scotland County Health Department. This is a rewarding place to work, with great benefits and a stimulating work environment.
Scotland County Health Department is an equal opportunity employer for minorities and women, maintains an alcohol and drug-free workplace, and does not discriminate on the basis of disability.
Scotland County Health Department will not engage in unlawful discrimination with respect to all aspects of County employment policy and practice including with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, political affiliation, or on the basis of actual or perceived gender as expressed through dress, appearance, or behavior. In addition, the County will not engage in discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation with respect to all aspects of County employment policy and practice.
|Holiday||Observance Date ||Day of Week|
|New Year's Day||January 1, 2020
|Martin Luther King Jr. Birthday||January 20, 2020||Monday|
|Good Friday||April 10, 2020||Friday|
|Memorial Day||May 25, 2020||Monday|
|Independence Day||July 3, 2020||Friday|
|Labor Day||September 7, 2020||Monday|
|Veterans Day||November 11, 2020||Wednesday|
|Thanksgiving||November 26 & 27, 2020||Thursday & Friday|
|Christmas||December 24, 25, 28, 2020||Thursday, Friday, & Monday|
- Annual Individual Training Plan
- Annual Management Information Systems Training Plan
- Introduction to Cultural Competency and Title VI
- Introduction to HIPAA
- Introduction to Public Health Law
- IS-100: Introduction to the Command Incident System
- IS-200: Basic Incident Command System for Initial Response
- IS-700: An Introduction to the National Management Incident System
- IS-800: National Response Framework, an Introduction @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>