Upon entering the Polling Place, you must give your name and address to an Election Official at the Registration Station. If you are properly registered to vote, an "Authorization to Vote" will be completed and handed to you. You will then be directed to the Ballot Station where you will receive a Ballot.
How to mark the ballot:
- Take your ballot to a voting booth
- Use the marking pen provided
- To vote: fill in the oval to the left beside each Candidate of your choice.
- If you tear or wrongly mark the Ballot, return it to the Ballot Station for a replacement.
- When you have finished voting, insert your ballot into the M100.
If you are not properly registered to vote, you will be directed to the Help Station where Elections Officials will work with you in trying to see that you get to Vote.