Boards & Committees
Join a Board / Committee
Complete an online application. A printable Application (PDF) can also be filled out.
If you are interested in joining the Social Services Board, please fill out an .
Aging Advisory Council--The purpose of the Scotland County Aging Advisory Council is to advocate, communicate, educate and create respect for adults 55 and older. The Aging Advisory Council is a collaborative of all agencies serving older adults and citizen board members.
Laurinburg Scotland County Planning and Zoning Board--Must live within a mile of the Laurinburg City Limit but not inside of the city limits.
Laurinburg-Scotland County Crime and Drug Commission--Group of citizens and law enforcement that discuss idea and offer possible solutions to crime and drug issues in the city and county. The group presents the ideas of the group to city and county leaders for consideration.
If you are interested in these vacancies please fill out an application here.
If you have questions about any Boards or Committees listed below contact Clerk to the Board Jason Robinson by email.
Board / Committee Listing
The following is a listing of the Boards and Committees in Scotland County.
- Aging Advisory Council
- Board of Equalization and Review
- Community Access Channel Advisory Board
- Eastpointe Mental Health Board
- Jury Commission
- Juvenile Crime Prevention Council
- Laurinburg/Scotland County Drug and Crime Committee
- Laurinburg/Scotland County Planning and Zoning Board
- Laurinburg/Scotland County Board of Adjustment
- Lumber River Council of Governments Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee
- Lumber River Council of Governments Nursing Home Advisory Committee
- Lumber River Workforce Development Board
- Maxton/Scotland County Planning Board
- Maxton/Scotland County Board of Adjustment and Appeals
- Parks and Recreation Advisory Board
- Richmond Community College Board of Trustees
- SCATS Advisory Council
- Scotland County ABC Board
- Scotland County Board of Health
- Scotland County Community Foundation
- Scotland County Fire Commission
- Scotland County Historic Properties Commission
- Scotland County Memorial Library Board of Trustees
- Scotland County Planning and Zoning Board
- Scotland County Recreation Foundation
- Scotland County Social Services Board
- Scotland County Tourism Development Authority
- Scotland County Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Selective Service Board
- Southeastern Community and Family Services
- Southeastern Economic Development Commission
- Wagram/Scotland County Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Wagram/Scotland County Zoning Board